Thursday, November 6, 2008

the worse thing the i make today

stupid.....stupid.....stupid


!.....THE STORY IS LIKE THIS.....!

Today, around 630 evening i went to play badminton with my friend,
at first we are 4 person and until 730 only left my friend and i nia lo
then we play.....play.....play
around 830 night one person came in to colect the money ma
then he play with us
and at the same time he put their wallet and handphone besides my
badminton bag...
when that person play with my friend,,,
i start to get the money to pay him
and i dont notise that the wallet is belong to her
and i tough that the wallet is my friend de lo
i straitly get 5 ringgit

around 930 we plan to leave liao
and i see that why that guy take my friend wallet
oh my god, finally i realise that the wallet is belog to him de lo
then i say sorry to that person lo....


haiz,.......


No comments: